01206 648 988 or 01865 684 990 [email protected]
01206 648 988
01865 684 990

Welcome to HEXComputing Digital Marketing Agency Oxford. If you have ever wondered why you should use a local digital agency, read on to find out…

Digital Marketing Agency Oxford

We provide full digital services – Web Design, Hosting and Marketing – for local clients. Focusing on customer satisfaction, we treat each client individually and believe that this, combined with premium-quality customer care, brings tangible results. We also believe that using a local digital agency is of tremendous advantage to clients. Here is why…

Reasons to Use a Local Digital Agency

#1 – Communication

According to author James Borg, just 7% of human communication is made up of words – the remaining 93% consist of body language. Meeting face-to-face allows you to:

  • Ask all the right questions
  • Gather feedback immediately
  • Deliver creative, well-informed briefs first time

Compared to physical meetings, how useful are video conferences and emails? Context is the key to success – and the ability to expand on your marketing needs without misunderstandings is crucial – and one study (Forbes Insights) revealed that most business executives (87%) agree that meeting in person offers tangible business benefits that can outweigh both the cost and benefits of alternative technological approaches.

#2 – Local Knowledge and Local SEO Expertise

Local SEO is a highly effective way of promoting your brand’s services and products to nearby customers at precisely the right time (i.e. as and when they are searching for your business type). Boasting a wealth of local knowledge, we can improve your visibility in searches by tapping into well-established relationships with important key influencers. Especially helpful for small businesses, this is also useful for corporates and SMEs hosting mini-sites that specifically use localised content to target geo-locations.

Using an extensive range of local SEO tools and techniques, we can:

  • Improve your rankings in local searches.
  • Bring consistency to your presence in online directories.
  • Provide you with actionable insights into content worthy search terms and areas by tracking local keywords/search terms.
  • Track your most significant competitors and analyse their profiles to reveal authoritative Websites ideal for SEO outreach strategies and relationships.

We also ensure your business accurately pinpoints and engages your ideal customers by using the incredible targeting features of paid advertising platforms (i.e. social, GoogleAdWords, etc.) to build ads based on metrics including locations, demographics and interests.

#3 – Cost

To be successful, effective Web-marketing campaigns require varying fundamental roles, including:

  • Website Design/Development
  • SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
  • Content and Email Marketing
  • Social Media Management
  • Pay-per-Click (PPC) advertising and more

Lack of time and limited budgets can make mastering these roles difficult. Hiring a local digital marketing agency allows you to work with a team of experienced professionals without the cost of:

  • Payroll taxes
  • Employee benefits/health care
  • Expensive tools to implement/track digital marketing campaigns

What’s more, this team will cost you no more than a single marketing hire in-house!

Summary

In a nutshell, hiring a local digital marketing agency allows you to target your local audience more effectively, increase your visibility in local searches and reduce your marketing expenses. Sounds good? Give us a call today: 01206 648 988 or 01865 684 990.